Happy Birthday to Orangeyes | Syracusefan.com

Happy Birthday to Orangeyes

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Still looking good after all these years...

220px-George_Clooney_66%C3%A8me_Festival_de_Venise_(Mostra)_3Alt1.jpg

Orangeyes...Happy and healthy birthday...but noticed articles are not listed at 8:15 AM...are you celebrating too much?

You continue to bring all of us so much pleasure and ammunition for the board...you are APPRECIATED regardless how young you are!!!

Happy Birthday and hope you see a championship this year.

Happy celebration of the date of your birth. I celebrate it every day when I read your posts. Thanks again.

Happy Birthday OrangeEyes!
I start most of my days with your daily posts!

Happy Birthday! Thanks for your daily efforts, they are most appreciated!:)

Happy birthday!! Your stories are much appreciated!

Happy Birthday to one of the Cuse's most dedicated fans!!!

orange.jpg

Orangeeyes has broken his record for most consecutive days alive... again. Congrats!

I stole this from Peter Shankman today, in case anyone else follows him.

A Happy Birthday and wishes for many more to one of the boards icons.

Orangeyes...Happy and healthy birthday...but noticed articles are not listed at 8:15 AM...are you celebrating too much?

You continue to bring all of us so much pleasure and ammunition for the board...you are APPRECIATED regardless how young you are!!!
Must be out golfing.;) Hope you shoot under your age (for 9) today. Happy B-day you old coot!!

Indeed! A Happy Birtday :) To the # 1 Purveyor of Orange Sports News.

Happy Birthday OE, thanks for everything you do!

Happy birthday, Dan!

Thank you very much for providing this awesome "service" to the board of consolidating all Syracuse related articles. Much appreciated!

Happy Birthday, Dan.
Di says Happy Birthday too.

Happy Birthday, Dan.
Di says Happy Birthday too.
I almost forgot that your bride's name is Di too, thought for a moment we were going to have a problem. Thanks Judd and all who have wished me a Happy Birthday. Will be headed for the treadmill before going out to eat.

Ain't life great?

I'm new to this board compared to others, but I still see all the hard work you do and how it makes the board great. Happy Birthday and thanks!

I almost forgot that your bride's name is Di too, thought for a moment we were going to have a problem. Thanks Judd and all who have wished me a Happy Birthday. Will be headed for the treadmill before going out to eat.

Ain't life great?

Ain't life great?
From one Parochial league r to another Happy Birthday Dan..

I got a card this year from a friend that said the following:

"Just think, on this day 42 years ago, your face rubbed up against your mother's vagina..."

Still makes me laugh.

And best wishes, OE...you are appreciated here.

From one Parochial league r to another Happy Birthday Dan..
Where did you go to school?

This Friday I'm meeting the subject of one of the longest threads ever on this board. I made a post back in October with just his first and last name thinking no one would remember him. He was a parochial league star. As a result of that post he wanted to meet with me over dinner with an author who is doing a book on his life. I met him for the first time at the Dome after the spring game.

You never know the effect your words will have on another person when you put something in writing on a public message board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom