Harold Brantley | Syracusefan.com

Harold Brantley

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Sitting here watching Bama beat up Mizzou and the name Harold Brantley rang a bell. Looks like our one time commit has turned into quite a player. We could certainly use a big time DT right about now.

Was really disappointed the day he decommited. Looked crazy athletic.

Sitting here watching Bama beat up Mizzou and the name Harold Brantley rang a bell. Looks like our one time commit has turned into quite a player. We could certainly use a big time DT right about now.
He played fullback in HS. Would have been a great get. When he de-committed…..I felt it would be a huge loss. He is only a sophomore.

He played fullback in HS. Would have been a great get. When he de-committed…..I felt it would be a huge loss. He is only a sophomore.

Go back and watch the film of the game ... I question his motor .. hell of an athlete but seemed to give up on a few plays.

that sucks. The kid had a terrible car accident last year, that can sometime lead to academic issues. Recovery, rehab, missing classes. Sometimes memory issues. No idea of specifics in this case of course, but it's a shame.

This was from February:

Barry Odom on Harold Brantley: "He’s got a great future if he can come through this."

Odom said Brantley has come back from the injuries he suffered in a car accident last June 21 that cost him the entire 2015 season, but he has not been cleared for action yet.

Plus, he's got some other things to tidy up.

"Academically, he’s got to take care of some work. He knows that," Odom said. "He will continue to work with Rex Sharp on getting back physically. He’s got a great future if he can come through this."

One of the best raw athletes who ever verbaled to Syracuse.

Really stung when he left. I hope he has a full recovery. Great athlete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom