Has Thickburger jumped the shark? | Syracusefan.com

Has Thickburger jumped the shark?

Has Thickburger jumped the shark?

• No

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
I hope not, because I'm far too lazy to change my avatar.

129_795_500x500.jpg

Ayyyyy, its okay!

You guys hurt me. To the core.

I'm wounded.

But seriously, my guess is that my comedic stylings appeal more to the younger, cooler demographic on the board.

By younger and cooler, do you mean the syracuse.com juvenile delinquents? ;)

Does this thread have any minimal value... how about letting the shark eat the thickburger and this thread

What Ragman said.

Also what Millhouse said.

Some combination of that.

People who write for comedy websites are cool? LOL, yeah, OK whatever...

You guys are just piling on now.

Nah, from my perspective I've never gotten into names that fans give players. The "First initial plus first three letters of last name" thing was original the first time it was done. After that, it was over-done although I always thought that J-Fly would have been a great nickname for Jonny Flynn

I'm happy to refer to guys by their initials, or whatever nicknames they have in real life, or even their real names. That's just me.

I'm happy to refer to guys by their initials, or whatever nicknames they have in real li(f)e, or even their real names. That's just me.

This

While it may have started as a nickname - it has become more than that. Pretty much anything can become thickburger or anyone can be thickburgered.

Plus, i dont think thickburger would jump a shark, thickburger would go through it.

Based on what others say above it sounds like i am wrong though. So, its a quarter past thickburger and Georgetown still sucks.

Not sure what that was, sorry for the ramblings...

I say Thickburger becomes a verb, in the vein of MONSTER DUNK!

As in, "oh man, Ashton Gibbs just got THICKBURGERED by CJ Fair!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom