Hatcher had a great game | Syracusefan.com

Hatcher had a great game

He did, but there was a long throw down the field to start the 4th (i believe) where he kinda gave up on it because the CB got in his way.

Good bounceback from him though!

He did, but there was a long throw down the field to start the 4th (i believe) where he kinda gave up on it because the CB got in his way.

Good bounceback from him though!
I will say it until it is done. There should be a statue of Hatcher in the middle of the campus with him having the ball stolen from him by the B.C. kid. He should be honored, not just before every football game, but before every class at the University. Without that play, we win 7 games last year. And we all know what that would have meant.

I will say it until it is done. There should be a statue of Hatcher in the middle of the campus with him having the ball stolen from him by the B.C. kid. He should be honored, not just before every football game, but before every class at the University. Without that play, we win 7 games last year. And we all know what that would have meant.
Can you image what disater dino would have put on the field this year. Carlos would be our starting qb.

I have been one of his biggest critics and I cringe still everytime the ball is thrown his way. But he had a really solid game today. Villari who I’ve always been really high on sorta looked like what I expect out of Hatcher. Maybe they had one of those Freaky Friday body change ups. Who knows lol.

Can you image what disater dino would have put on the field this year. Carlos would be our starting qb.
He would have tried to get someone out of the portal. It probably would have been the UB QB that ended up at Eastern Michigan.

As a bona fide Hatcher stan, not surprised he made some plays.

I have been one of his biggest critics and I cringe still everytime the ball is thrown his way. But he had a really solid game today. Villari who I’ve always been really high on sorta looked like what I expect out of Hatcher. Maybe they had one of those Freaky Friday body change ups. Who knows lol.
But OG dropped a couple today that he always catches, so it must have been
the TE designation day.

Villari had three really hard targets, the first was outside his radius, barely had fingers on it, second was extended and ground dislodge, I thought he caught it, and the third was an very difficult catch. He did not drop a routine ball.

Villari had three really hard targets, the first was outside his radius, barely had fingers on it, second was extended and ground dislodge, I thought he caught it, and the third was an very difficult catch. He did not drop a routine ball.
Yeah the first one he was blamed for and honestly I thought McCord just led him too much - he was never catching that ball. Second, tough with the contact but he needs to make that catch. Third was a great catch fully extended and was a very difficult catch.

He was mixed up in the onside kick debacle so that probably has people on edge too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom