Hats off to the staff | Syracusefan.com

Hats off to the staff

kcsu

Living Legend
With SU trailing on the NIL front being on the side of the ledger that doesn't have a cooperative established I was very worried that some of our players would be offered and tempted to switch schools. Obviously, ST, and Mikel being the two stars who would have been able to cash in. Possibly a couple of our DBs as well as Lamson.
The fact that Dino and the staff were able to retain these kids speaks volumes about the culture that has been established.
Who knows maybe there is something to this Ohana LA Familia stuff:) So far this off season the Mana has been strong! Way to go Staff!

With SU trailing on the NIL front being on the side of the ledger that doesn't have a cooperative established I was very worried that some of our players would be offered and tempted to switch schools. Obviously, ST, and Mikel being the two stars who would have been able to cash in. Possibly a couple of our DBs as well as Lamson.
The fact that Dino and the staff were able to retain these kids speaks volumes about the culture that has been established.
Who knows maybe there is something to this Ohana LA Familia stuff:) So far this off season the Mana has been strong! Way to go Staff!
I was thinking the same, but didn't want to jinx it until May 1st was over.

SU doesn’t establish a collective, a booster(s) does. I’m surprised you haven’t started one yet.

SU doesn’t establish a collective, a booster(s) does. I’m surprised you haven’t started one yet.
I thought you and i were going Dutch on it

seriously send me some info but yes i would be very interested.

The thread is on the board here.

The thread is on the board here.

What a great idea. Thanks.

hope you took the cash option

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Hats off to the young men.

Having a bad feeling about Lamson.... been too quiet on all fronts (his and staff)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom