Hats | Syracusefan.com

Hats

jgeorge322

Living Legend
I thought for sure it was gtown after seeing the three hats. What a fake out? Almost makes it worth it because it must have hurt gtown fans. That being said, I want uk in sec challenge.

I thought for sure it was gtown after seeing the three hats. What a fake out? Almost makes it worth it because it must have hurt gtown fans. That being said, I want uk in sec challenge.
Do we know yet who/if we play in it next year? Assuming we get a home game this time if we do participate. Bringing in Kentucky would be a sure fire 30,000 crowd.

Do we know yet who/if we play in it next year? Assuming we get a home game this time if we do participate. Bringing in Kentucky would be a sure fire 30,000 crowd.

I'd assume SU would play on the road after hosting Florida last season.

Since uk played at home last season lets get em in msg like uconn did a few years back

Was thinking about the hats all last night. Made me think Nerlens sent someone to Lids to buy 3 hats with the intention of going to Gtown (everyone knows the snapbacks are in fashion now.). Then after they were purchased he changed his mind to UK. So, he had to move to the hair thing to cover up the fact that he had a lame Kentucky hat picked out.

Did he get the GTown hat from EastBay for $45 and the UK and SU hats at the salvation army for $1?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom