Have good vibes for tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Have good vibes for tomorrow

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Regardless of whether 3Lijah plays or not, I feel this is the game where we will efficiently close out in the last three minutes or so. There have been several games where we have not done this. Our front line will be in foul trouble as usual, but we will have nine players contributing and somebody will "go off".

This is what my crystal ball is telling me and I believe it. So there.

Regardless of whether 3Lijah plays or not, I feel this is the game where we will efficiently close out in the last three minutes or so. There have been several games where we have not done this. Our front line will be in foul trouble as usual, but we will have nine players contributing and somebody will "go off".

I love it. Similar vibes here. I think we come out banging shots and giving FSU fits with the zone. Hughes is playing and we are winning!

cuse!

From your lips to God’s ears. We have spent the day traveling to get to Tallahassee and should arrive around midnight. A win would certainly be a great way to start off our vacation!

I don't think there's a chance in hell of us winning but I respect your optimisim.

Well, predicting us to close out efficiently is perhaps the boldest prediction yet this season! Our forte seems to be taking leads, and then succumbing at the end - sometimes we hold on, sometimes not. Without Eli I imagine that's a bit more of an uphill battle.

I do like your optimism though, Mr. Lightfoot! LGO!!!!!!!

I really, really, really hope Eli can play.

tenor.gif

Me too

Strange things happen at noon tip-offs. If they come out flat, and we come out focused (and we better), I could see us giving them a game.

Strange things happen at noon tip-offs. If they come out flat, and we come out focused (and we better), I could see us giving them a game.
Strange things indeed, Mr. McFly. Since my family and I watched Back to the Future III tonight and seeing your post, I believe it is settled. Boom, comes the thunder tomorrow in Tallahassee.

We definitely match up better with Louisville. We really needed either that NC State or Clemson win though
We also gave away home games to ND and VT. Throw in NCS and Clemson and we could be looking at being 11-2. We also won a couple of close games, so I guess it all balances out.

We also gave away home games to ND and VT. Throw in NCS and Clemson and we could be looking at being 11-2. We also won a couple of close games, so I guess it all balances out.
Not when JB is supposed to be the master of close games. I think we're under .500 in them this year.

Not when JB is supposed to be the master of close games. I think we're under .500 in them this year.
Im not a fan of the JB close game award. How close wins resulted from blown leads vs comebacks?
Jims a great coach but i dont buy into the close game hype.

Right around 2 hours prior, all rationale goes out the window & I'm fully convinced that my team will win any game in any sport.

Yes, even during the G-Rob Era.

8AB2B788-ED92-468B-975A-27A0680635E9.gif

Right around 2 hours prior, all rationale goes out the window & I'm fully convinced that my team will win any game in any sport.

Yes, even during the G-Rob Era.

View attachment 176818

I'm like that with basketball and always have been. But the best I could do in the GRob era was "well maybe today we'll catch lighting in the bottle"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom