Have the beans been spilled? | Syracusefan.com

Have the beans been spilled?

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
@austinnarber gtown

— Georges Niang (@GeorgesNiang20) April 11, 2012

Thats nerlens tilton teammate in resonse to a guy asking if he has any inside info about noel, could just be his opinion or maybe more

@austinnarber gtown

— Georges Niang (@GeorgesNiang20) April 11, 2012

Thats nerlens tilton teammate in resonse to a guy asking if he has any inside info about noel, could just be his opinion or maybe more
No way NN tells his team 8 hours before a national announcement. A leak like that to 12 kids on twitter could get around the world in an hour

I don't even have a twitter account and I've been looking at tweets for weeks now about NN. tonight cannot come fast enough. Like many others I just want this over

Weird that his teammate would out him like that. Not surprising if true though.

Weird that his teammate would out him like that. Not surprising if true though.

Yeah, and not even b/c he didn't say 'cuse, I think that's a really ish thing to do.

Just talked to Goodluck, Nerlens hasn't told teammates anything. He said they have no idea who he's picking tonight.
Did my good friend goodluck say he was coming next year?

Did my good friend goodluck say he was coming next year?
And more importantly, did you end the call by saying, "Goodluck, we're all counting on you."

NN has this whole thing so tightly controlled that an army of recruiting analysts with major media and years of experience are all saying they can't find out anything. There is no way he tells any 17 year old friends so they can blow it now. Just more nonsense out there.

Goodluck would be a nice consolation prize next year, should it not go our way ...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom