Have this Bad Feeling that just won't go away... | Syracusefan.com

Have this Bad Feeling that just won't go away...

arbitragegls

All Conference
'Cuse is really up against it this Saturday...and needs the win to join the perfect storm...seems to work for basketball team why not for football????!

I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling about this post and I'm never wrong. Jennifer Love Hewitt concurs.

would someone please repost Jennifer's photos from previous board...i go a feeling that when i see her again i am going to be baaaaaaaaaaaad.

its Friday...and as i read the press and hear the sportscasters...I remain concerned about Saturday's game...and as previously indicated...have a feeling and that feeling is more Jack and Coke on Saturday...but game time is noon...maybe go to bed earlier than usual so noon tomorrow seems like 7 PM when a drink or two or three are considered okay...damn...help me with this feeling...

its Friday...and as i read the press and hear the sportscasters...I remain concerned about Saturday's game...and as previously indicated...have a feeling and that feeling is more Jack and Coke on Saturday...but game time is noon...maybe go to bed earlier than usual so noon tomorrow seems like 7 PM when a drink or two or three are considered okay...damn...help me with this feeling...
WAY too many Jack and Coke posts from you in the past couple days, arb. Is an intervention needed? ;)

Phoebe Cates or JLH?

I know Judge's pick.

My feelings on Cincy: If we win we have turned the corner. We need to play better than @USF to win.

If we lose tomorrow, I'm going to be so mad that I'm just going to go on with my day.

Losing doesn't phase me anymore.

In the 90s, it could have probably been classified as a clinical depression.

Phoebe Cates or JLH?

I know Judge's pick.

My feelings on Cincy: If we win we have turned the corner. We need to play better than @USF to win.

I know I am being a master of the obvious here but I will say in anyways...we need to eliminate big mistakes. the dumb penalties (late hits, false starts, creaming the punter) and poor execution (like we had in the first half against USF). We need a complete game! We need consistency...in a good way.

Hey...it'll be 5:00 somewhere!

Here you go.

images.jpg

Why does everyone love JLH on this board? There are so many hotter women out there to post pics and be creepy about...

Why does everyone love JLH on this board? There are so many hotter women out there to post pics and be creepy about...
I agree. Jennifer Love Huge-Tits is overrated.

Bnoro it's because you are young, you just don't get it. For men/women of the certain age the one's you grew up with cannot be surpassed. I imagine when you are 35 you'll think Kate Upton was the hottest ever. It's just an age thing.

I'm going to guess it's the funbags on that hosehound. Never showing them probably works in her favor.

Couple years back, one of the boy band singers was on Howard Stern, talking about when he dated her. And how weird she was. Sounded like a nightmare. Oh, and he didn't get anything either if I recall (before one of you say "Oh I could deal with it").

Agree, there's much better. Although I do give her credit for her comeback, she kind of fell of the earth for a little while there. Must have a good publicist, oh and those crashers I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom