Class of 2016 - HBack Connell Young (NC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 HBack Connell Young (NC) Offered

Like this kid's tape. He's not rated right now but he looks like a 3-star prospect to me. He and Rose clearly seem to be backup options at H-Back behind, in my estimation, 1) Neal 2) Bryant 3) Thompson, in that order.

http://.com/orange-offers-two-more-h-backs/

Definitely still a backup plan to Moe, I'm guessing. The good news is that if we wind up with our B plan in this one, one of his teammates is also one of our top targets in '17 (Hendon Hooker).

There was a recruit there yesterday with the last name Young at the game.

There was a recruit there yesterday with the last name Young at the game.

It's possible. A lot of HS games were played Thursday or postponed until Monday down here because of the weather. It's rained for 3 days... my guage has 4 1'4 inches with more to come. Yuck.

It's possible. A lot of HS games were played Thursday or postponed until Monday down here because of the weather. It's rained for 3 days... my guage has 4 1'4 inches with more to come. Yuck.
There was quite a few more than what was reported...Bishop was another? And a few wearing tags where I couldn't get the name off of it

Per MaxPreps, Dudley's game was moved to 9/28 so it would be conceivable he made the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom