HCSS explains how he sells Syracuse to recruits (audio) | Syracusefan.com

HCSS explains how he sells Syracuse to recruits (audio)

Don't need a Sirius account, just a gmail account. Click Sign In, then use your gmail account or facebook account to log in. Then click the play button at the top right.

Edit: your link was only a snippet of the whole interview. Will log on to my Sirius account and listen to the full interview.

2nd edit: I have to pay for internet listening in addition to what I already pay? !

Don't need a Sirius account, just a gmail account. Click Sign In, then use your gmail account or facebook account to log in. Then click the play button at the top right.

Edit: your link was only a snippet of the whole interview. Will log on to my Sirius account and listen to the full interview.

2nd edit: I have to pay for internet listening in addition to what I already pay? !

Do you know what show he was on? I am checking the on demand stuff now and see nothing with HCSS in it.

Mark Packer on College Sports Today.

Thanks.

If the show aired today, it has not been posted yet.

Mark Packer has the last 3 shows (13, 14 and 15 May) of his only on demand right now

I don't know, but I would guess something like..."come to Syracuse, god damn it, and hit somebody."
He also said he locks them in the Dome until they verbally commit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.

If the show aired today, it has not been posted yet.

Mark Packer has the last 3 shows (13, 14 and 15 May) of his only on demand right now

No idea. I could not find the HCSS portion inside any of Bill Kings on demand recordings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom