Helmets? | Syracusefan.com

Helmets?

SWC75

Bored Historian
Where we used to have the overturned helmets on the football page, I have a small box saying "Sorry the person who posted this moved or deleted this page". I clicked on the box and got "Purple Wildcats" com.

What happened to the helmets?

If you are using the mobile style, you won't see the helmets.

If you are using the mobile style, you won't see the helmets.

What is the mobile style?

I always got the helmets before and have changed nothing.

What is the mobile style?

I always got the helmets before and have changed nothing.
if you go to your profile under preferences it has different settings mobile must be the auto setting cause I never selected it. I like the helmets too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked. I see it on my ipad, but not my work computer. It's not the style. No idea why it has disappeared for someusers/machines.

This is what I see on the Football page (it's been this way for several days now). Working on a laptop.

upload_2014-9-19_8-21-10.png

I switched to A&O style today and I see the helmets on my laptop in Mobile style I do not see the helmets on my laptop.

I switched to A&O style today and I see the helmets on my laptop in Mobile style I do not see the helmets on my laptop.

I have no idea what you just said.

I have no idea what you just said.
Let me attempt to add punctuation.

I switched to A&O style today and I see the helmets on my laptop. In Mobile style I do not see the helmets on my laptop.

Anyway, I switched to A&O and I can see the helmets and the Syracusefan.com banner again. What does A&O stand for?

I went to preferences and was in "Adserve Style". I switched to A&O and now the helmets are back. Thank you.

Let me attempt to add punctuation.

I switched to A&O style today and I see the helmets on my laptop. In Mobile style I do not see the helmets on my laptop.

Anyway, I switched to A&O and I can see the helmets and the Syracusefan.com banner again. What does A&O stand for?

Thank for the interpretation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom