help me | Syracusefan.com

help me

NateW

Living Legend
I'm having trouble starting a new thread in the basketball forum. I type up my post (with title) and when i click on create thread it says that i must fill out the poll option stuff and also says i must enter a valid message. I then attempted to just put in some filler stuff in the poll field in order to just post and move on and find out later how to get around that option in the future. Depsite that it still is asking for a "valid message."

I posted that "test" thread with no troubles on this forum.

It's odd that when i click on new thread in this forum and the football forum the box to write in is formatted in the middle of the page, however on the basketball page it is formatted to the left. Very confused, any help would be appreciated.

Using IE? If so, try using it in Compatibility mode (the little broken page button next to the refresh button). See if that works.
upload_2014-1-8_12-19-9.png

You da man Orange79!! Although anyone with His Happiness as an avatar has gotta be a good guy!

You da man Orange79!! Although anyone with His Happiness as an avatar has gotta be a good guy!
Glad to help. Although, looks can be deceiving. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom