Class of 2016 - Help on Line Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Help on Line Recruiting

javadoc

All American
Someone help me out. I haven't been following all our offers diligently, and I'm curious what we expect from line recruiting this year. How many OL & DL are we going to take, and at what positions? Who are we recruiting hardest? Any chance we land some blue chippers?

Someone help me out. I haven't been following all our offers diligently, and I'm curious what we expect from line recruiting this year. How many OL & DL are we going to take, and at what positions? Who are we recruiting hardest? Any chance we land some blue chippers?
I don't know about blue chippers, but we seem to have an ability to judge OL & DL potential and coach it up pretty well. Imagine what we could do with blue chippers.

I don't know about blue chippers, but we seem to have an ability to judge OL & DL potential and coach it up pretty well. Imagine what we could do with blue chippers.

Yep. I have so much confidence in Daoust that I shudder to think of what he's going to do with Clarke and Cross in the next few years. Opposing OL and QB and RB better watch out.

We seem to be looking at O-Tackles and a Center along with D-Tackles. I haven't really looked into who might be the top guys on the board at this point.

Well, we've got one OT/OG prospect committed already (Cam DeGeorge) who looks like a promising young tackle to me. He's got a great frame and while he's about 275, it's an athletic 275. There's no bad weight on him really. Similar to Hickey in that regard.

Well, we've got one OT/OG prospect committed already (Cam DeGeorge) who looks like a promising young tackle to me. He's got a great frame and while he's about 275, it's an athletic 275. There's no bad weight on him really. Similar to Hickey in that regard.
And that Norwalk, CT kid who I think was injured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom