Here’s an idea | Syracusefan.com

Here’s an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
How about we stop trashing our own players in every thread no matter the subject...NOW. It’s gotten far too far over the top. And nobody say you’re just being real or any similar bull. The amount of garbage in these threads is getting ridiculous and that doesn’t even account for the 100 posts that have been deleted.

How about we stop trashing our own players in every thread no matter the subject...NOW. It’s gotten far too far over the top. And nobody say you’re just being real or any similar bull. The amount of garbage in these threads is getting ridiculous and that doesn’t even account for the 100 posts that have been deleted.

Thank you! I’m getting tired of the same posters basically sabotaging each and every thread with their negativity. Those same posters say “ignore it” but when it happens in EVERY thread it’s beyond annoying and unavoidable. You’re upset, we get it. Air your grievances in one thread as opposed to every one, most of which are topics that are unrelated to the issues brought up repeatedly. Ok end rant, Go Orange, and happy holidays!

One wonders how any of these players could become disillusioned with their place in this world. If you don’t think they read this board and all the Twitter and other social media stuff you must be nuts. They’ve been raised in that world, it’s all they know.

I realize it's a hangout for so many every day but it could do everyone some good if there happened to be a Syrfan weeklong holiday where the site was under maintenance for 5-7 days.
Oh, great.

How are they going to pay us mods our hourly wage with no clicks? Huh, smart guy?

Plus, no service, no tips. I've got kids to support.

:D

Some of our “fans”, are sending Girard vulgar and offensive tweets. The Joe Girard “ fat” jokes on this forum got old pretty quick. The same 4 or 5 posters time and again taking shots at Joe. You can be critical without being disparaging. Kadary made the decision to transfer, not Joe. I would like to assume that the silent majority of SU fans appreciate Joe’s contribution to the team.

Im a raving cuse lunatic but in the end its not even a professional sport, this is college athletics.

Never worth getting personal or trashing your own individual players.

Losing Kadary sucks but theres ups and downs in every program’s history. Lashing out at 20 year olds isnt going to help with this one

Oh, great.

How are they going to pay us mods our hourly wage with no clicks? Huh, smart guy?

Plus, no service, no tips. I've got kids to support.

:D

Isn't that what the payside is for? Where DOES my check get spent, anyway?

Some of our “fans”, are sending Girard vulgar and offensive tweets. The Joe Girard “ fat” jokes on this forum got old pretty quick. The same 4 or 5 posters time and again taking shots at Joe. You can be critical without being disparaging. Kadary made the decision to transfer, not Joe. I would like to assume that the silent majority of SU fans appreciate Joe’s contribution to the team.

Ya, the bashing Joe stuff on this board by some is BS. The kid gives it his all every game and probably every practice. He doesn’t control who plays or who on the team is happy.

1617323538719.gif

Anybody who tweets at a player attacking him is the worst kind of human being. Low life degenerate

bunch of losers

Ya, the bashing Joe stuff on this board by some is BS. The kid gives it his all every game and probably every practice. He doesn’t control who plays or who on the team is happy.

Add to that the fact that he got hit hard from Covid and already has asthma. I think he’ll shut the doubters and haters up next year.

Srry, I tried. Pushed the like button over a dozen times but only 1 got recorded.

May be the best post of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors