Here (finally) is a Post Standard obituary for Chris Gedney ... | Syracusefan.com

Here (finally) is a Post Standard obituary for Chris Gedney ...

It is sad that he had such pain, but what a wonderful life he led. He made a difference in peoples' lives.

I certainly don't want to judge a family's decision and I don't know the all (or really any) of the details behind the decision - but in my very humble and respectful opinion at some point I think its important to release the cause of death.

Some people know, some people assume, some people think they know but arent sure, some people hear rumors, some people actually don't know so when they read posts like this - they may get confused.

RIP84

I certainly don't want to judge a family's decision and I don't know the all (or really any) of the details behind the decision - but in my very humble and respectful opinion at some point I think its important to release the cause of death.

Some people know, some people assume, some people think they know but arent sure, some people hear rumors, some people actually don't know so when they read posts like this - they may get confused.

RIP84
What is important is to celebrate his life. I love how more time is spent on his Children then his career.

What is important is to celebrate his life. I love how more time is spent on his Children then his career.

I completely agree. My thoughts were not in reference to the obituary though.

Its an extremely sensitive subject and my apologies if i was out of line.

RIP84
No one's business, other than family.

I completely agree. My thoughts were not in reference to the obituary though.

Its an extremely sensitive subject and my apologies if i was out of line.

I believe this article is a very well written op-ed. I, along I’m sure most of us have an experience with suicide. This is where I was trying to go during a very sensitive and probably too fresh time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom