Here is the Learfield Sports Directors' Cup Division I Fall Standings | Syracusefan.com

Here is the Learfield Sports Directors' Cup Division I Fall Standings

So...what does this measure?

Supposedly the overall strength of your athletic teams. Definitely favors those institutions that sponsor a lot of sports and who are good through all three seasons - fall, winter, and spring. Prior to Gross/Cantor, SU's standings in these things were pathetic.

The above is not the final fall since a few other fall sports are not yet complete, most notably football and women's volleyball.

Cheers,
Neil

Where is the almighty Clemson? I didn't see them listed.

Supposedly the overall strength of your athletic teams. Definitely favors those institutions that sponsor a lot of sports and who are good through all three seasons - fall, winter, and spring. Prior to Gross/Cantor, SU's standings in these things were pathetic.

The above is not the final fall since a few other fall sports are not yet complete, most notably football and women's volleyball.

Cheers,
Neil
Thanks!

This is an amazing accomplishment. Several years ago we were struggling just to get into double-digits. Anyone who criticizes TGD for his overall performance with the AD...well, they don't know what they're talking about.

This is an amazing accomplishment. Several years ago we were struggling just to get into double-digits. Anyone who criticizes TGD for his overall performance with the AD...well, they don't know what they're talking about.
Only going to get better with the increased ACC $$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom