realcusefan888

Walk On
VANDERBILT IN THE SEC

KENTUCKY IN THE SEC

WAKE IN THE ACC (HOPEFULLY)

BC IN THE ACC

KANSAS IN THE BIG 12

INDIANA IN THE BIG 10

I NEVER Give up. We WILL ultimately be victorious. In Doug I Trust.

Considering we are already better than most of those teams now, & getting better, what would make you think we would be in that sewer system?

What teams in the ACC right now are even NEAR the level of Bama or LSU, & even Oklahoma at this point?

Miami is not much better than Syracuse, Florida State is mediocre... So WHO?

We aren't going to the SEC, so tell me what type of trouble would we run into that we already don't face now?

The best teams in the ACC are presently no better than the top 2 or 3 Big East teams right now.

Come back when you actually have something intelligent to post...

Considering Boston College went to two ACC Championship games...I'd love to become them. :)

Considering we are already better than most of those teams now, & getting better, what would make you think we would be in that sewer system?

What teams in the ACC right now are even NEAR the level of Bama or LSU, & even Oklahoma at this point?

Miami is not much better than Syracuse, Florida State is mediocre... So WHO?

We aren't going to the SEC, so tell me what type of trouble would we run into that we already don't face now?

The best teams in the ACC are presently no better than the top 2 or 3 Big East teams right now.

Come back when you actually have something intelligent to post...

the only teams we are better than RIGHT now are indiana and BC...thats it!

I'd like to think we're in much better shape then most of those schools, but at this point you're not all that far off.

you should change your name from realcusefan888 to fairweathercusefan123

no i go to every game and love this program and i represent well...are you happy with yesterday...i will change my name when you change yours to casualfan...

did it it occur to anybody where we were as a program 4 yrs ago...it doesnt happen over night. it will be a struggle and thats what it is right now...it will get better, just not this yr..hell maybe not next yr either.

no i go to every game and love this program and i represent well...are you happy with yesterday...i will change my name when you change yours to casualfan...
my family has had season tickets since the 1970's bigboy...i go to all games regardless to how bad they suck...im not the one whining to the board that we cant compete with any team...boo hoo hoo...suck it up! if your a real you stop the baseless posts and show your support regardless...fyi..why was i be happy about yesterday? it was a bad loss and im over it moving on to friday against USF.

Kentucky has had like 4-5 winning seasons in a row in the SEC and has been to seveal Bowl games

the only teams we are better than RIGHT now are indiana and BC...thats it!

We did beat Wake and they are the 6th best team in the ACC this year. So if SU in year 3 of rebuilding is good enough to be middle of the pack in the ACC, then we will be fine.

We only beat wake bc skinner got injured...skinner stays in and written lose...plain and simple

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I attended the NC State vs. UNC game yesterday in Raleigh. I did not see the SU game at all. A couple of quick observations:

- How did UNC ever beat Louisville. They were absolutely horrible yesterday. I think they had like 180 yards in offense and never got in the red zone as I remember.
- Nice stadium and atmosphere in Raleigh even though it is off campus. I will have nightmares about the howling wolf they play over the loud speaker every time NC State does something good.
- The gap between the ACC (or the Big East) and the SEC is huge. It will take a few more years before Cuse can get back to being a factor against strong teams. I am not sure many know how far we fell from grace under Greg Robinson. Possibly one of the worst hiring decisions in a long time for many reasons.
- Most exciting happening the past few days was the spat between the two coaches. I will say with the facilities both have, they should become competitive with more exposure.

On a side note, they held the Red vs White basketball scrimmage at the RBC Center right after the football game. A real nice arena. They are really promoting the new coach, Mark Gottfried. Amille Jefferson (sp) was in attendance. They started a chant for him during a time out. He was sitting with another highly recruited player (Purvis I think) that has committed to NC State. They had a 5th year guy who transferred in from a small school. Played point guard, #3 but can't remember his name. Nice little player. CJ Leslie still way over rated.

We only beat wake bc skinner got injured...skinner stays in and written lose...plain and simple

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Or if you watched the game you could argue that if Chandler Jones had played in that game then WF would have never had a chance to win the game at all. Nice try though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom