Hernandez officially charged with murder. Wow. | Syracusefan.com

Hernandez officially charged with murder. Wow.

Glad we don't have a franchise fantasy league, that would have sucked for my TE position.

The Patriots are losing their minds and The Bills are reaping all the benefits

tumblr_ludr6aB1Go1qb0j96o1_500.gif

really sad. the motive appears to be that the victim was talking about him at a club. so he took him to a gravel pit and executed him.

really sad. the motive appears to be that the victim was talking about him at a club. so he took him to a gravel pit and executed him.

Where did you read that (the motive)? I haven't seen that specific speculation.

It's been mentioned that the two got into an argument at a club a couple nights before the guy was murdered.

I have read/heard different versions of the motive...the victim talking about Hernandez at a club, the victim talking baout Hernandez to his girlfriend (who is Hernandez's fiancee's sister), the victim talking bad about Hernandez's fiancee's sister (victim's girlfriend)...the theme seems to be Hernandez not liking the fact that the victim was talking about either Hernandez, Hernandez's fiancer or Hernandez's fiancee's sister...hope you can all follow that!!

texas is correct. I guess the punishment for talking to the wrong person is death.

That prosecutor had his ducked lined up and really painted a tough situation for Hernandez and his legal team. I couldn't believe how unemotional Hernandez seemed and the detail the prosecutor when into at an arraignment. My first question when I heard the stuff is Hernandez going to marry his finance in the next day or two to prevent her from testifying. The reason I say that is because she seems to be an important witness for the prosecution based on what I heard.

I have read/heard different versions of the motive...the victim talking about Hernandez at a club, the victim talking baout Hernandez to his girlfriend (who is Hernandez's fiancee's sister), the victim talking bad about Hernandez's fiancee's sister (victim's girlfriend)...the theme seems to be Hernandez not liking the fact that the victim was talking about either Hernandez, Hernandez's fiancer or Hernandez's fiancee's sister...hope you can all follow that!!

I just read your post to someone who looked at me like I was mentally challenged. :eek: (But yes, I did follow you...)

That prosecutor had his ducked lined up and really painted a tough situation for Hernandez and his legal team. I couldn't believe how unemotional Hernandez seemed and the detail the prosecutor when into at an arraignment. My first question when I heard the stuff is Hernandez going to marry his finance in the next day or two to prevent her from testifying. The reason I say that is because she seems to be an important witness for the prosecution based on what I heard.

I thought the marital provision (or whatever) is actually to prevent a spouse from testifying against his/ her spouse about things that happened WHILE MARRIED, not before? Maybe a board legal expert could chime in.

Just saw a tweet, which was retweeted by Doug Gottlieb from some dude named Wesley Lowery, who said that the DA is saying that Hernandez shot Lloyd three times as soon as he got out of the car, and then stood over him and put two more bullets in his chest.

Wow.

How is it that this guy thinks he could possibly get away with something like this?

Thats what I never understood about people who commit crimes like this. I mean unless you were just brought back to life from the 1700's how in the world would you think you could possibly get away with murdering someone, less murdering a close associate and dumping his body in a field a mile away.

Ladies and gentleman, they don't get any more stupid than this. A tight end in the NFL playing with Brady, and you toss it out by murdering someone???

39165323.jpg