Hey Clemson,

Turn your m upside down, unscrable your name and it spells
E-Clowns
Now that we know what you are, heres one for you
BTrL0s5CUAAwVhW.jpg:large

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Last edited:
Hey Clemson,

You maybe the most mediocre college basketball team of my lifetime.

I don't care if you feel bad. Frankly, I don't care about you at all.

P.S. Our quarter back is better than your...

yeah actually never mind.

We just had over 35k fans at our Duke game, 3.5x as many as you can fit in your appropriately-named "Littlejohn Coliseum". This is real basketball, so get out of the way rednecks.

You are small. Really small.

And you should feel pretty bad.

I know full well I should be able to ignore this new "you should feel bad" tradition but I gotta say its like an annoying commercial that makes you cringe each time its comes on.

JarHeadJim said:
He is drinking wine coolers with two other guys in the woods filming Broke Back Mountan 2 We all should feel bad!

Hey Jar Head Jim, you forgot the standard Seinfeld disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I know full well I should be able to ignore this new "you should feel bad" tradition but I gotta say its like an annoying commercial that makes you cringe each time its comes on.
That annoying commercial hits certain target markets right between the eyes, is the thing.

image.jpg

You mean like this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom