Hey ESPN and your stupid pundits | Syracusefan.com

Hey ESPN and your stupid pundits

Marsh01

Living Legend
Stop bitching about NIU. Your network is a BCS lovefest so you are part of this problem. I have no vested interest at all in NIU whatsoever but they finally have become my 2nd favorite team. I will root like hell for this team to beat FSU. You say you want to watch teams like Georgia or any other SEC team play in a game that MATTERS?

Nothing matters other than ND/Alabama. Nothing. (well except the Pinstripe of course)

Same.

However, I got a feeling they get rocked..

I think after you watch you will see Kirk is correct, they do not belong in the BCS

The ACC has a stellar history of losing BCS games. Maybe the comittee is trying to make sure they don't lose to the BE yet again.

I think after you watch you will see Kirk is correct, they do not belong in the BCS

They dont belong on the BCS. I agree with that. He LOVES this system though. Every week is a playoff...etc, etc. Thats all he ever says. Well now and just accept it.

If it was a playoff it would matter, but it's not so it doesn't.

It's now a nice story about a non BCS team to make some money and get exposure. Probably will be well watched compared to the other non Championship games too.

F ESPN

If it was a playoff it would matter, but it's not so it doesn't.

It's now a nice story about a non BCS team to make some money and get exposure. Probably will be well watched compared to the other non Championship games too.

F ESPN

I will look forward to that game more than any other game instead of ours. To me this is the only BCS game (other than the NC) that matters.

Stop bitching about NIU. Your network is a BCS lovefest so you are part of this problem. I have no vested interest at all in NIU whatsoever but they finally have become my 2nd favorite team. I will root like hell for this team to beat FSU. You say you want to watch teams like Georgia or any other SEC team play in a game that MATTERS?

Nothing matters other than ND/Alabama. Nothing. (well except the Pinstripe of course)
the game day bus is literally parked outside my neighbors house right now. i'll go egg it.

Yeah, stop ripping NIU, all they did was win a lot of football games. Not their fault the system is crap.