Hey, IthacaMatt, someone doesn't like you on the Boneyard | Syracusefan.com

Hey, IthacaMatt, someone doesn't like you on the Boneyard

imagesCAZQOJDO.jpg

he misspelled ithaca

Give UCON a break they are in a rough place right now and I hope they eventually land in the ACC.

he misspelled ithaca

Quoting myself yes, but he spelled the same as my wedding invitations that were done by a small company in.....

Wait for it......

Connecticut. They spell it like they say it.

That is an unfortunate fact that my wife still reminds me of occasionally.

Give UCON a break they are in a rough place right now and I hope they eventually land in the ACC.

Not me. I'd like to see them wither and die.

Failing that, I could see them being in a perpetual fight for last place with Rutgers in the Legends Division (or is it the Larry Division) in the Big 10. That would be their best outcome. They'd make money but never really be relevant in football again.

That's good enough.

Rutgers has already made themselves irrelevant in football. With Louisville taking UConn's place in the ACC, this is a great day for Syracuse football. I hope everyone understands that. There are only so many good football players in the northeast. This will help us get more of them.

Failing that, I could see them being in a perpetual fight for last place with Rutgers in the Legends Division (or is it the Larry Division) in the Big 10.
I've been confused about that very point. Seems that a basic criterion for new hires is that they fit the job description for one of the divisions. I remain baffled whether Rutgers is purported to be a legend or a leader, because they are neither.

no offense IM, but I "liked" it....just because.

kinda like throwing your spare change in the kettle at christmas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom