Hey, Marsh | Syracusefan.com

Hey, Marsh

stuckinbig11

All American
It was different kind of day. We hosted a candidate for a new faculty position. He is finishing a post-doc at Auburn (football a timely topic of discussion) but did his Ph.D. at Missouri and will root for them in the SEC championship. However, the main point of this post is that he did is B.S. and M.S. at UConn and, after seeing my Orange-filled office, came up with this comment, "FMarsh." Not really; he was a good guy.

It was different kind of day. We hosted a candidate for a new faculty position. He is finishing a post-doc at Auburn (football a timely topic of discussion) but did his Ph.D. at Missouri and will root for them in the SEC championship. However, the main point of this post is that he did is B.S. and M.S. at UConn and, after seeing my Orange-filled office, came up with this comment, "FMarsh." Not really; he was a good guy.

I am A#1 on the hitlist so my pic is probably in their database!

He sounds awful.