HEY VIRGINIA... | Syracusefan.com

HEY VIRGINIA...

INTAHOOCH

Walk On
I may have apologized for my poor behavior on this board, but the Orange will not apologize for the beating it's gonna put on you this weekend.

You should/will feel bad.

We'd talk smack but don't want you to take your ball and go home. Lol It's a game bro and 26-2 is an awesome season. Chill. You will hate the shot clock even more against UVA because we will slow the game down. And I think playing in the elite 8 against Nolan richardsons 40 minutes of hell is our most important game in the last 30 years - no Sampson lol

Noexcuse

Living Legend
We'd talk smack but don't want you to take your ball and go home. Lol It's a game bro and 26-2 is an awesome season. Chill. You will hate the shot clock even more against UVA because we will slow the game down. And I think playing in the elite 8 against Nolan richardsons 40 minutes of hell is our most important game in the last 30 years - no Sampson lol
I read that and don't feel bad. But you should since you jumped the thread.

edowd26

Hall of Fame
We do this every game. This is our tradition. I will let this pass just once.

BuffOrange

All Conference
Hey Virginia -

You're just a little too half as$ed & not easy enough to hate. If you're going to wear orange & blue, you should either be awesome like us, or suck like Auburn.
Also, you produced Tiki Barber. How's that legendary broadcast career you predicted working out Tiki?

You should feel bad.

orangecuse

All American
Hey Virginia,

You envy Carolina so much, you copied their Queen City Charlotte name by

adding a 'ville to the end of yours, solidifying just how small you are.

You should feel bad.

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Hey Virginia

You should feel bad

20090912_virginia_tcu.jpg

T

tee1222

Hey Virginia,

Your trolls don't know how this thread works by simply inserting the words "You should feel bad" in their post.

You should feel bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimjones989

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom