HHH guys | Syracusefan.com

HHH guys

rogosho

Walk On
Watching Cook over the past few games has really got me thinking about the whole HHH concept. He very much struggled to find the right role over his career. This season he has not only earned the captain’s “C” from his peers, but has really come on as a dependable player. It led me to think about the non-obvious guys that embody HHH. I realized I really love the players that are a bit impish. Here’s who came to mind when I gave it a thought.

Brian Solliday
Pat Perritt
Kevin Rice

Curious if others have players that really symbolize the HHH ethos

Watching Cook over the past few games has really got me thinking about the whole HHH concept. He very much struggled to find the right role over his career. This season he has not only earned the captain’s “C” from his peers, but has really come on as a dependable player. It led me to think about the non-obvious guys that embody HHH. I realized I really love the players that are a bit impish. Here’s who came to mind when I gave it a thought.

Brian Solliday
Pat Perritt
Kevin Rice

Tim Harder
Drew Jenkins

Brian Solliday
Pat Perritt
Kevin Rice

I bet HHH under Gait is more like Hubris, Heart, Hustle.

For me, it’s Sam Bassett. He was a Juco transfer from Herkimer and had one of the greatest seasons displaying HHH. His senior year (2000) he had most ground balls in one year, and it’s not even close for anybody that didn’t take face offs. We haven’t had someone like that on the wing in years. Maybe next year…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom