High hopes for next season | Syracusefan.com

High hopes for next season

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
I see an upgrade at the pg position. MCW is more highly skilled, talented and has a much more higher ceiling than scoop. He was more talented than scoop last year imo but just less experienced and should of got more time on the court but thats a fuel for a new topic.

Triche SHOULD be better next year, hope he works on being more consistent and just relaxing out there. I never seen him as a leader , hes to unemotional most of the time and plays more comfortable not having to be the man imo.

CJ will be a force , i expect a consistent mid range game and 6+ boards a game. also a legit threat to knock down 3's can be in the works for him with hard work.

Rakim showed flashes of a bright future on the boards and the ability to block shots. his offense was not so great but we dont need that from him.

DC already has an advanced offensive game compared to fab, if he has good conditioning and can bang against the big boys we will be sitting pretty come tourny time.

Although kjo and scoop were good guys , i never looked to either as players who could carry a team. they were both to up and down . even though scoop played well in the tourny, kjo was mia and continued to make the same mistakes he did all year.

Heres hoping for a nice run in the tourny next year. LGO baby!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom