Hobart Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C8p46BcWAAMnY6q.jpg

First game of the season I'm gonna be able to watch! Stoked!!!

Really interested to see how we play in this game. Hobart has an offense that has been dynamic at times and then they score 18 goals combined against Colgate, Bingo, and Gtown. The fact that they will have had 11 days off to prepare for this game while were coming back from the ND game Saturday in South Bend will be an interesting dynamic.

Really interested to see how we play in this game. Hobart has an offense that has been dynamic at times and then they score 18 goals combined against Colgate, Bingo, and Gtown. The fact that they will have had 11 days off to prepare for this game while were coming back from the ND game Saturday in South Bend will be an interesting dynamic.
I don't think the 1.5 hour chartered flight from South Bend is going to be a factor. It will be about not taking Hobart seriously and thinking they can waltz in and roll them. Need to have the same attitude they've had all season

Damn. I don't have Spectrum and live in-state, so it looks like I am blacked out tonight. This is the first game I will miss.

Unless any of you know any other access that doesn't cost.

Closing in on the first faceoff, hoping the team comes out and sets the tone early and keeps its foot on the gas. Got up 5-0 last year and wound up only up a goal midway through the second 7-6

Damn. I don't have Spectrum and live in-state, so it looks like I am blacked out tonight. This is the first game I will miss.

It's being streamed somewhere.

Unfortunately I think your SOL as this one of two games that are exclusive telecasts to TW/Spectrum. Radio feed is available online via 88.3, its the college kids and they do a pretty good job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom