Hodge Upgraded | Syracusefan.com

Hodge Upgraded

Another example of the staff identifying stud athletes / quality prospects early in the recruiting process.

none of it means a damn thing until he and the rest of the recruits produce in a SU uniform time will tell

These recruiting services should just follow HCDM around and see who he thinks is the best.

Just upgraded to 3 *** by Rivals as well.

none of it means a damn thing until he and the rest of the recruits produce in a SU uniform time will tell

It does mean a dam thing because everybody hangs their hat on recruiting rankings.

and perception is everything.

That sounds eerily similar to a former head coach in NJ's recruiting tactics.

Don't let that tool RU hear you say that. GS was one of the best recruiters and developers of talent of all time, as proven by his many league championships.

It does mean a dam thing because everybody hangs their hat on recruiting rankings.

and perception is everything.
4 & 5 Star kids don't pan out alot more then people think. I could care less about a kids stars, the only thing that matters to me is what type of impact they have when they put on a SU uniform that's my point. As far as perception goes that's for the people who fool themselves into thinking Scout and Rivals know more about high school players then our staff does. If they offer someone I feel they see something special so that's good enough for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom