Holy Cross Game Thread... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone will crush the coaches for leaving TD in the game but I’ve never seen a QB get hurt non contact throwing a pass like that. Total fluke.

I agree... total fluke but that's sports and it's why he should not have been in the game.

Ok. Then why is Howard averaging only 2.5ypc? Howard is not better than Adams.

Take away the TD run and he still has more YPC than the other RBs. Somehow Rhodes Jr is somehow without criticism here.

Because until around 2004, we ran a wishbone and threw it about 20 times a game.

I didn’t realize that 2004 was the only year in Syracuse football history. It’s not like we had McNabb and 4 years of Dungey and Don McPherson.

i cant kill the coaches. I wanted TD in until that last score. Team needed some cohesiveness. So yeah, he left him in one extra drive, but its not like a whole half
Yeah, this. It's not as if we've been lighting it up offensively and, as you said, cohesively.

If you're concerned about Devito, do you try to get some throws on this drive? I know, I know...not good sportsmanship but maybe it's good news that Welch is just handing off?

If you're concerned about Devito, do you try to get some throws on this drive? I know, I know...not good sportsmanship but maybe it's good news that Welch is just handing off?
Irrelevant

If they call this targeting then I’m going to eat my table.

Status
Not open for further replies.