Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday - Holy Cross Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Monday Holy Cross Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Holy Cross
Saturday, March 20, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network

You can also stream online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Last edited:
Hofstra went on Covid pause last week, so this game is not confirmed.

Great article on Hiltz. Other than his phenomenal rise in 4 games, the most surprising thing to me is his IQ as a frosh (!), telling others where to position themselves. It appears that the scouts were right about him and O'Neill - truly elite players.

So far, Hiltz is reminding me of Jeff Teat - doesn't blow you away with his athleticism or size but throws darts for passes and has a Dan Marino release for passes and shots.

Can't wait to see him with Spallina. They should have 2 years together.

Great article on Hiltz. Other than his phenomenal rise in 4 games, the most surprising thing to me is his IQ as a frosh (!), telling others where to position themselves. It appears that the scouts were right about him and O'Neill - truly elite players.

So far, Hiltz is reminding me of Jeff Teat - doesn't blow you away with his athleticism or size but throws darts for passes and has a Dan Marino release for passes and shots.

Can't wait to see him with Spallina. They should have 2 years together.

Very apt comparison with Teat, both very unassuming looking superstars (at least Hiltz appears to being on his way to becoming one). I'm impressed with his vision as much as anything else.

Interesting for sure, he's been playing mostly as the 4th attackmen.
I'm sure he will be doing the Seebold thing where he is a """""middie""""" who pretty much always inverts. Had a couple nice looks in the UVA game, but did he even play in the next two?

I'm sure he will be doing the Seebold thing where he is a """""middie""""" who pretty much always inverts. Had a couple nice looks in the UVA game, but did he even play in the next two?

He played attack with Berkman and Cook in the fourth quarter of the Stony Brook game. Took four shots, surprised none went in. But before that he had a nice dodge against UVA in the second quarter I think, hit the pipe and didn't play against UVM. I think he's a talented player and I hope they give more playing time. 'Cuse did have that famous all attack second midfield of Galasso, Ward and Derek Maltz that was pretty effective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom