Home stretch...January Class of 2017 Visitors | Syracusefan.com

Home stretch...January Class of 2017 Visitors

PhatOrange

Living Legend
As things are going to start heating up, can we start some type of consolidated thread on recruits committed or uncommitted who've scheduled visits to Syracuse coming down the homestretch.

1/15 - 2017 OL - Alex Palczewski

1/20 2017 DT Chris Elmore
1/20 2017 Juco DT Shaquille Grosevenor
1/20 2017 LB Kadeem Trotter...Committed
1/20 2017 DE Zach Morton ...Committed
1/20 2017 RB Markenzy Pierre...Committed
1/20 2017 LB Tyrell Richards...Committed
1/20 2017 ATH Eric Coley...Committed
1/20 2017 ATH Allen Stritzinger...Committed

1/27 2017 QB - Tommy DeVito ...Committed
1/27 2017 JUCO DE - Brandon Berry...Committed
1/27/ 2017 TE Aaron Hackett...Committed
1/27/ 2017 WR Cameron Jordan...Committed
1/27/ 2017 WR Russell Thompson-Bishop...Committed
1/27/2017 DT Curtis Harper...Committed
1/27/2017 WR Nykeim Johnson...Committed
1/27/2017 LB Dakota Davis...Committed
1/27/2017 WR Sharod Johnson...Committed
1/27/2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu...Committed

Last edited by a moderator:
“I'm pushing him and he's coming up on the same official visit weekend as me (Jan. 27, according to Syracuse.com),” DeVito said. “So we'll see if we can get him to make that move once we're there because I know all of the offensive guys are that date.

“I'm pushing him and he's coming up on the same official visit weekend as me (Jan. 27, according to Syracuse.com),” DeVito said. “So we'll see if we can get him to make that move once we're there because I know all of the offensive guys are that date.
Who is TD referring to?

As things are going to start heating up, can we start some type of consolidated thread on recruits committed or uncommitted who've scheduled visits to Syracuse coming down the homestretch.

1/15 - OL - Alex Palczewski

1/27 - OG - Joshua Fedd-Jackson
1/27 - QB - Tommy Devito > committed
1/27 - DE - Brandon Barry
So no huge home-run types of surprises left. More foundational guys. I am holding out hope that some last-second magic happens and we pull a real shocker.

So no huge home-run types of surprises left. More foundational guys. I am holding out hope that some last-second magic happens and we pull a real shocker.

not yet anyways. we still have several openings. all of the commits who haven't visited yet will visit in Jan. i'm definitely more curious about the uncommitted kids.

2017 DT Chris Elmore offered, OV 1/20-1/22

Last edited:
So I would guess that Palczewski, Fedd-Jackson, Elmore, Berry are the last guys the staff is really targeting. I still think we need more done in the secondary in this class. Anyone hear anything about Edwards? The kid who decommitted from Miami

So I would guess that Palczewski, Fedd-Jackson, Elmore, Berry are the last guys the staff is really targeting. I still think we need more done in the secondary in this class. Anyone hear anything about Edwards? The kid who decommitted from Miami
We took 6 last year and have three this year. If we get one more, great. Otherwise, there's more pressing needs to fill in terms of numbers.

Definitely more names we haven't heard. There's good reason for the staff to keep it quiet, less schools to try and flip someone once a kid is on the radar.

(I don't have names, but based on what we've seen I believe it to be the case)

And Edwards isn't happening.

Definitely more names we haven't heard. There's good reason for the staff to keep it quiet, less schools to try and flip someone once a kid is on the radar.

I agree on Edwards. I believe he wants to stay close to home and will end up at FSU.

Yep me to

I don't think Gus Edwards is happening either.

I'd consider Fedd-Jackson a homerun. Look at the size and offers.