Homeland season 6 | Syracusefan.com

Homeland season 6

Alsacs

Living Legend
Anybody read the plot for this season? It is all ripped from the headlines.
Quinn is going to deal with the crap VA and demons from last
Season.
Carrie is going to help Muslim Americans fight backlash from the government and citizens.
Saul is going to be dealing with a female Trump President elect.

My prediction is Quinn goes villain and his mission is to kill the new President a la season 1 plot.

Not a fan of Quinn coming back. I thought he was dead last year and I was okay with that. Sad of course, but to see him in his current state is far worse.

Not a fan of Quinn coming back. I thought he was dead last year and I was okay with that. Sad of course, but to see him in his current state is far worse.
havnt seen last nights yet, but yeah...as a fan of Quinn, last week was difficult to watch.

at 1 point I thought he might've been faking, but alas...

My wife and I have been big fans, but it really feels like it has jumped the shark this year. We kind of want it to end.
Yeah, they need to get to it soon with this season or I'm out.

Would have helped if they had shown that mossad agent in the altogether.

Yeah, they need to get to it soon with this season or I'm out.

Would have helped if they had shown that mossad agent in the altogether.

I mean, Quinn is living in her basement? FTW, that's just lazy writing. I felt that way at the end of last season, when the German millionaire suddenly declared that he loved her, out of nowhere, at the end of the season, just a few weeks after he had told his employee (who she had been involved with) that she was damaged goods and too unpredictable. I mean, is that the only plot line they can think of? Who is Carrie's romantic interest. Give me a break.

I mean, Quinn is living in her basement? FTW, that's just lazy writing. I felt that way at the end of last season, when the German millionaire suddenly declared that he loved her, out of nowhere, at the end of the season, just a few weeks after he had told his employee (who she had been involved with) that she was damaged goods and too unpredictable. I mean, is that the only plot line they can think of? Who is Carrie's romantic interest. Give me a break.

Agree, looked like Quinn was getting some swagger back last night, again I agree bad writing but I liked it nonetheless

I thought season 1 was up there with best season 1s of any show I've ever seen.

I stayed through until last season. Watched the 1st episode and it just felt like I was starting all over.

So should I go back and watch last season? I'm sure I could get back into it quickly.

I thought season 1 was up there with best season 1s of any show I've ever seen.

I stayed through until last season. Watched the 1st episode and it just felt like I was starting all over.

So should I go back and watch last season? I'm sure I could get back into it quickly.

I enjoyed last year. Much better from the start than this season.

My wife and I have been big fans, but it really feels like it has jumped the shark this year. We kind of want it to end.
I'm enjoying this season; does seem to be starting over but Carrie is just an amazing TV character, even if the plot ends up mediocre I will still enjoy it. We are just watching Homeland and Taboo right now which will be enough to hold me over until The Americans starts again. Taboo is real good for those who haven't seen it yet.

I think it was season 4 that took f o r e v e r...to get going, but once it found its groove, it was ON.

I have all the Taboo's dvr'd. just havnt got to it yet.

the Americans does rule.

ive been watching Colony as well, not bad. could be much better.

last night ramped it up pretty hard.

makes the previous 3 episodes all the more interesting when I think back.

Anyone that didn't like Quinn's monkey impression?

If not, you have no pulse.

Really took a long time to get going, but this season is turning out pretty well. I'm now excited to watch and looking forward to next week with great anticipation.

Really took a long time to get going, but this season is turning out pretty well. I'm now excited to watch and looking forward to next week with great anticipation.

I think the season peaked last week. Maybe I need to re-watch, but I thought they tried to stuff too much into that finale.

I think the season peaked last week. Maybe I need to re-watch, but I thought they tried to stuff too much into that finale.
what they did, was set up next year. I thought the show was done, but they clearly want at least 1 more.

with Dar & Saul in jail and Quinn dead...and an obviously off President, they are turning this towards DC and need a cast reboot.

what they did, was set up next year. I thought the show was done, but they clearly want at least 1 more.

with Dar & Saul in jail and Quinn dead...and an obviously off President, they are turning this towards DC and need a cast reboot.

Definitely a big setup with her Presidency. The only part that didn't work for me is that they just introduced a new bad guy way too quick (the guy heading up the operation inside the truck). I'll get over it if he has a part next season. Otherwise, it was sort of like they ran out of ideas, so once they had Dar find out about setting up Quinn, they remembered that they didn't actually have a mastermind anymore. I hope that guy was actually an actor.

Definitely a big setup with her Presidency. The only part that didn't work for me is that they just introduced a new bad guy way too quick (the guy heading up the operation inside the truck). I'll get over it if he has a part next season. Otherwise, it was sort of like they ran out of ideas, so once they had Dar find out about setting up Quinn, they remembered that they didn't actually have a mastermind anymore. I hope that guy was actually an actor.
refresh my shot memory.

General T-Bag was taking orders from someone who was connected to that Senator with the frozen underwear.

I remember the truck, but don't remember who was in there. wasnt T-Bag there?

ill have to watch the end again.