Homeland Season 7 | Syracusefan.com

Homeland Season 7

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Starts this weekend. Excited to see how they build off of last season. Just watched the season preview and am hopeful. Wasn't enamored with last year.

Starts this weekend. Excited to see how they build off of last season. Just watched the season preview and am hopeful. Wasn't enamored with last year.
Six was a big letdown from five

Willing to continue. Not sure where this will go. First episode felt like a prologue more than anything else.

Willing to continue. Not sure where this will go. First episode felt like a prologue more than anything else.

It's amazing how much this show has changed over the years.

I just hope they bring back Brody from the dead before it's over.

Reactions: CIL
It's amazing how much this show has changed over the years.

I just hope they bring back Brody from the dead before it's over.

I can totally see them doing that. Her having a mental break and seeing him all around DC.

I don't look forward to really watching this show and I usually wait for 4-5 episodes to come out and wind up binge watching when I can't sleep, it's not very good anymore but I always seem to watch each season when it comes out. I find it mildly entertaining

Sunday was an entertaining episode. Plus I learned that if you ever want full access in a hospital crawling with FBI agents, just grab a pair of scrubs.

Sunday was an entertaining episode. Plus I learned that if you ever want full access in a hospital crawling with FBI agents, just grab a pair of scrubs.

Feels like we repeated that theme this past weekend. Not sure I care about this season so far.

Feels like we repeated that theme this past weekend. Not sure I care about this season so far.

Yeah, I mean the idea of how he was going to create a distraction to get into the hospital was fine. But suddenly the room is no longer guarded and he just gets to hang out there and talk to him for awhile then go to the pillow? Who was guarding him, the company that staffs grocery store security?

Unrelated, I just feel like saying this. Saul Berenson is the fastest walker ever.

I'm getting a little bored with Carrie's problems too, although kind of a cool scene at the end to show the extent of crazy. At some point you just expect her to say 'yeah, just take custody, I've got a lot of ch!t to do and no time for school pickup!'

Yeah, I mean the idea of how he was going to create a distraction to get into the hospital was fine. But suddenly the room is no longer guarded and he just gets to hang out there and talk to him for awhile then go to the pillow? Who was guarding him, the company that staffs grocery store security?

Unrelated, I just feel like saying this. Saul Berenson is the fastest walker ever.

I'm getting a little bored with Carrie's problems too, although kind of a cool scene at the end to show the extent of crazy. At some point you just expect her to say 'yeah, just take custody, I've got a lot of ch!t to do and no time for school pickup!'

Absolutely agreed on all points! I've worked with guys who do that fast walk to make it seem like they are the busiest people ever. In Saul's case, it completely makes sense.

Homeland is like Doritos for me - highly addictive and rarely satisfying.

My wife and I can’t stand Carrie’s ugly crying face yet we can’t stop watching.

To quote Chip’s favorite movie, “I wish I knew how to quit you.”

Why watch Homeland, just tune into CNN. Actually I'm surprised they don't cancel "Shameless" and just refer viewers to CNN.

It's an interesting point. After a while, you have so much invested, it feels wrong just to give up. I've done it before though. I'm not there yet, but getting close.

I’m more of a Birdcage guy.

Thought the season progressed well and ended really well. I'll save spoiler comments for later in the week to make sure everyone is caught up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom