Honestly... | Syracusefan.com

Honestly...

CU44SE

All Conference
I think this is a win win. Obviously a win would have been massive, but I really think we are in the tournament now. We played hard, gained confidence, and maybe get a little hungrier after losing like that. Give the boys just over a week to heel up, we are obviously a little banged up. Obviously this is all mute if we miss the tournament. But I don’t think this is the worst thing to happen.

(let me clarify, I think we are a 10 seed. If we don’t make the tournament obviously this post is stupid. But I’m pretty confident we are in the tournament.)

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say it’s a “win-win” lol
Win win probably wasn’t the best term. But my point remains. Kadary could barely get back on defense. He is clearly hobbeled. He could use the rest, Q could use the rest. I think time off is needed, as long as we make the tournament.

Last edited:
I think this is a win win. Obviously a win would have been massive, but I really think we are in the tournament now. We played hard, gained confidence, and maybe get a little hungrier after losing like that. Give the boys just over a week to heel up, we are obviously a little banged up. Obviously this is all mute if we miss the tournament. But I don’t think this is the worst thing to happen.
If it was just a matter of seeding I could see your point. But for tourney purposes, losing this game was a very big deal. Our fate couldn't possibly be more uncertain.

If it was just a matter of seeding I could see your point. But for tourney purposes, losing this game was a very big deal. Our fate couldn't possibly be more uncertain.
I disagree. I think we are a 10 seed. But obviously I’m going under the premise we make it. Ya, this post will look absolutely stupid if we don’t make the tournament.

Little bump action because I’m a pain in the butt. But I said we were a 10 seed at the time and we were a 10 seed until Georgetown and Oregon state won last night and got the AQ. That bumped us down to an 11, but no play in game. So I’m hoping the guys were/are able to heal up for Friday, 8 days to get right!!!!

LETS GO CUSE!!!!

Little bump action because I’m a pain in the butt. But I said we were a 10 seed at the time and we were a 10 seed until Georgetown and Oregon state won last night and got the AQ. That bumped us down to an 11, but no play in game. So I’m hoping the guys were/are able to heal up for Friday, 8 days to get right!!!!

LETS GO CUSE!!!!
So, you came back to admit you were wrong.

:D ;)

Seems like

hmm, seems like this post aged nicely...

1616783050983.png

There is no win in lose!

In my day we did not have participation trophies.

I here for the kill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom