Hopkins Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C7Kz0vtX4AUsdig.jpg

I envision Williams having his way at faceoffs as Hopkins has struggled there lately. If we can get Lane and Solomon to perform similar to the UVa game, Cuse will win by 3+. Also need 22 to be able to create offense for others. I imagine Fields will guard Mariano, leaving Evans and Solomon with younger, inexperienced d-men.

Is Salcido still bothered by the preseason injury? Will the rain impact his ability to plant and cut off without pain? If not, do we see Desko alternate his possessions with Trimboli or someone else from the 2nd line? Or move Mariano back and Rehfuss to attack or just run Rehfuss through the box.

Defensively, Fusco will have his hands full with Tinney and Firman with defend Stanwick. Molloy didn't play vs Hopkins last year and I am interested with how he settles in at Homewood.

Lastly, will we see Dearth of the faceoff wing?

Just shut them out so our fans don't have the hear their god damn band. Hate that band so much. Need molloy to have a solid game, anchoring the defense. Interested to see who is on the wing for the face off, I don't think Paduda is the guy for the draw wing. Hopefully we can get some quality shots on goal and rattle their goalie, don't want him to get hot like he did against unc.

Looks like the jerseys are arranged by position groups. In the spirit of reading wayyyyyyy too much into a tweet...good to see #6 (Schwasnick) but where is #3 (Solomon)?? Also don't see Tyler Ford's #8, wonder if he travels?

Not
Looks like the jerseys are arranged by position groups. In the spirit of reading wayyyyyyy too much into a tweet...good to see #6 (Schwasnick) but where is #3 (Solomon)?? Also don't see Tyler Ford's #8, wonder if he travels?
and to take it one step further...where was #48?

Just shut them out so our fans don't have the hear their god damn band. Hate that band so much. Need molloy to have a solid game, anchoring the defense. Interested to see who is on the wing for the face off, I don't think Paduda is the guy for the draw wing. Hopefully we can get some quality shots on goal and rattle their goalie, don't want him to get hot like he did against unc.
Since this week I'm a JHU Dad as far as this game is concerned, I won't mention how much I hate how they copied Cornell and count off the goals as well. I will complain about it next week, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom