How about classic SU games watching during | Syracusefan.com

How about classic SU games watching during

Certainly not a classic but I DVRd the 28 point thumping we gave UNC to finish out the season wining the ACC's very last game of the season. I plan to watch it a third time on another rainy day. Shook up the world!

That 1/19/13 Louisville game is always special to me.

I never watched a second.

My grandfather had passed away sometime around halftime and we were all in the room with him in his final moments

I remember the teary eyed ride to my grandparents home that night when it was all but secured that we were going to win. A little lift from Big Al.

I'll have to watch this game sometime this weekend. Thanks for sharing it.

Love watching this but it makes me sad at the same time. Kinda weird. NCAA b-ball and SU b-ball especially not close to this good now. Great, happy memory though.
Agree with that. Crazy talent...MCW, Jerami, Brandon, C.J., RAK...not that long ago. Remarkable to see the difference in the little things that add up over 40 minutes...rebounds, loose balls, catches instead of bobbles, length and speed up top, contest down low. Hope we can get back to this level soon.

I would love to watch the SU/Gtown game where Owens had 36 and DC had 24 in a big win. I forget if it was '89 or '90. I'm leaning toward '90. I think Owens was a sophomore.

Last edited:
I would love to watch the SU/Gtown game where Owens had 36 and DC had 24 in a big win. I forget if it was '89 or '90. I leaning toward '90. I think Owens was a sophomore.
89-90 season Dc was a Sr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom