How do I edit my own profile page. | Syracusefan.com

How do I edit my own profile page.

Right under my handle/tittle there is a line of text that I added at some point. Its not the signature. I can't figure out how to change/delete it.

Go to your profile page and scroll down. Under the field where it says 'Write something' you should see that text. Under it, you should have links that say Edit Delete IP Report. Click Delete and that should do it.

I cannot find the "write something" on my profile page. I see I am in the "mobile style" could this be why?

How about 'Update your status'?

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-20_11-48-43.png
    upload_2015-3-20_11-48-43.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 32
  • There are no messages on jordoo's profile yet.
Above is what I have on the same page of my profile with the "profile posts" tab highlighted like yours.

I do not have the extra box with the "edit your profile" as yours does.

I really appreciate the help! Thank You.

Can temery put my edit profile window back up so I can do it myself from now on, or at least look into it.

Sorry I couldn't take care of this for you, jordoo . Tom can, I'm sure.

No problem I really appreciate you trying. Is it possible that a mod may have frozen my profile posting or something one of those was in direct response to a bit of a knock down drag out that got me a temporary vacation.

No problem I really appreciate you trying. Is it possible that a mod may have frozen my profile posting or something one of those was in direct response to a bit of a knock down drag out that got me a temporary vacation.
It's possible, I guess. Someone with more power than me will have to answer that. :)

orange79 said:
temery - can you delete the 2 profile posts on jordoo's profile page? Thanks.

Done.

jordoo said:
Thank You rrlbees. Do you know why I can't update/edit it myelf?

Off the top of my head no. I'd have to look into it when I get home on my computer. Not as many abilities on the phone. But I've never heard of someone not being able to update their profile.

Off the top of my head no. I'd have to look into it when I get home on my computer. Not as many abilities on the phone. But I've never heard of someone not being able to update their profile.

OK

Sorry. Didn't see this post until a few min ago.

Try now.

I still cannot fine a "write something" or "edit your profile" tab. Its not a big deal though and I'm beginning to think it has something to do with me missing something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom