How Long Before Addazio Is Fired? | Syracusefan.com

How Long Before Addazio Is Fired?

Not to diminish the excitement over Adazzio continuing to suck but didn’t someone in the thread on players opting out say they had first hand knowledge this wasn’t true?

Multiple players are coming forward and saying it is not true. Could be a player trying to get back at the staff. Who knows what is really true.

Multiple players are coming forward and saying it is not true. Could be a player trying to get back at the staff. Who knows what is really true.

story seems so preposterous that it made me double take. Steve isn’t an evil person.

he’s joe football but he’s a guy w some integrity. I’ll be shocked if this is 25% true

story seems so preposterous that it made me double take. Steve isn’t an evil person.

he’s joe football but he’s a guy w some integrity. I’ll be shocked if this is 25% true
Agree!

It sounds like everyone at CSU involved in this should be looking for a job; and should never have any position where someone's health and safety is in their hands.

Not to diminish the excitement over Adazzio continuing to suck but didn’t someone in the thread on players opting out say they had first hand knowledge this wasn’t true?
I think it was second hand.

Obviously nobody wants it to be true.

Sounds like there are multiple sources.

I spoke with a CSU parent this morning. I've known him for a few years. He says it is completely untrue. Two others confirmed that, last night. Its not 2cnd hand.

If true? they absolutely did not know about it. In fact, one of their kids was quarantined for 10 days because of contact tracing. He never tested positive. They didn't care, because they were exercising an abundance of caution. Anything is possible, but players all talk amongst themselves. I'm definitely leaning towards this being more agenda driven, than factual.

Dazzler seems to be a guy that there isn't much middle ground on. Kids and adults even seem to love him or they really don't care for him. I highly doubt this is true. I think Dazzler needs to spend some time in a few of Colorado's dispensaries, might mellow him out a bit. he's the type of guy I always disliked as kid. In your face, screaming, steak head. Not for me

Dazzler may be a little uptight and loud, but I doubt he would put players health at risk. He’s a football coach and that means something, but he’s also a parent. He would have a hard time walking into a recruits house and looking parents in the eye and tell them I will take care of your son. Not all coaches are upfront, but I’ve always had some respect for him.

Dazzler may be a little uptight and loud, but I doubt he would put players health at risk. He’s a football coach and that means something, but he’s also a parent. He would have a hard time walking into a recruits house and looking parents in the eye and tell them I will take care of your son. Not all coaches are upfront, but I’ve always had some respect for him.

He is a maniac on the sidelines but I agree that I don't think he's a horrible person.

Consider me in the minority that wants this to be false. I enjoy watching the Dazzler.

Somewhere there is a parallel universe where Steve Addazio is the long time head coach at Syracuse.

The team is full of dudes, they run a power rushing attack, the OL is huge, the TE Is the leading receiver each season, and the team always goes 8-4 or 7-5.

Coach P just retired as the DC and there is a web site with the url thedazzlermustgo.com.

Somewhere there is a parallel universe where Steve Addazio is the long time head coach at Syracuse.

The team is full of dudes, they run a power rushing attack, the OL is huge, the TE Is the leading receiver each season, and the team always goes 8-4 or 7-5.

Coach P just retired as the DC and there is a web site with the url thedazzlermustgo.com.
Under the Many Worlds interpretation, you just made it so.

Addazio for all his dude stuff I think recruited Konrad out of Mass.

guy landed our highest ranked recruit since I followed the team in 94

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom