how many games will we make 3s | Syracusefan.com

how many games will we make 3s

upperdeck

Living Legend
kinda like that BC team.
we have 3 guards who think they can make them and Hughes/Braswell + Marek at times, but the new line might be a bit too far for him.

Carey wants to shoot them as well.

if we can keep the makes up +10 a game we have a shot to beat a lot of teams.

We have to see how we’ll do when guarded. We can definitely hit the 3’s, though. That will be perhaps the greatest strength of our team.

I don't see why we won't make at least one three in every game we play. I also don't see our percentage being anywhere near what we shot last night on a consistent basis (45%). If we can hit 40%, a lot of teams will be in trouble. A more realistic goal for me would be 35-37% which I think would make us all relatively happy.

We have shooters for sure, but shooting percentage is as much about getting good looks as it the shooting mechanics of the player shooting the shot. Not sure we have the offensive scheme to consistently get the quality of shots we got on Sat night against a good D1 team.

kinda like that BC team.
we have 3 guards who think they can make them and Hughes/Braswell + Marek at times, but the new line might be a bit too far for him.

Carey wants to shoot them as well.

if we can keep the makes up +10 a game we have a shot to beat a lot of teams.
It comes down to ball movement. Hopefully we don’t see Hughes trying to go iso and trying fadeaway 3s versus real competition.

It comes down to ball movement. Hopefully we don’t see Hughes trying to go iso and trying fadeaway 3s versus real competition.

Good news is he did none of that vs the fake competition either. A step back 3 is not a fade away 3. Additionally, Hughes was stepping into his shots early in the shot clock, he wasn't going ISO.

One thing I hope continues is keep pressing the pace a bit and get more open shots in transition..
I wouldn't know what to do with myself if we actually played fast.

OP left off Guerrier. Goodine, Girard, Buddy, Hughes, Guerrier, Braswell is the list of known shooters.

Marek and Carey are in the borderline category.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom