How many new STH's renew next year | Syracusefan.com

How many new STH's renew next year

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
What was the final number on new season ticket holders? 10,000? How many renew next year?

im 100 % renewing , deciiding if i want the hassle of trying to sell extras for every game or just keep the 1

I will for the 12th - sadly we don't fall into the category of "new".

Same here, it will be our 12th straight year.

It's the greatest bargain in college football. Any major sport for that matter.

Told a ND grad the other day how much I pay to sit in the front row of the upper deck for 6-7 games. He said he pays that for one game, to sit in the last row.

If I can still don a Detroit Lions jersey after the last 30 years well I can certainly push the renew button yet again. I mean I sat through Gerg v. Akron. If nothing else, at least we beat the teams lower than P5 this year.

i'll buy the tickets every year. will i use them? wellllll the leaves are piling up

The NEW STH will probably be anywhere from 70-85% depending how the rest of the season goes.

Our home schedule STINKS next year.

Colgate
Liberty
NC State
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Louisville

Only going to have 1 September game which is good and bad

The NEW STH will probably be anywhere from 70-85% depending how the rest of the season goes.

Colgate
Liberty
NC State
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Louisville

so you think of the 10,000 people who bought for the fist time this year, 80% will renew next year? I hope you are right.

so you think of the 10,000 people who bought for the fist time this year, 80% will renew next year? I hope you are right.

..."depending how the rest of the season goes"

Because I don't believe we're fully off the rails yet, but we're really at a cross roads. If it's a 3-9/4-8 year? I'll be hoping it's 60% but it could be worse

I'm a first time season ticket holder and will be renewing. Love my section and the people around us are great. Despite having to drive 4.5 hours, it's been a blast attending the games. Trying to brainwash my kids at an early age...

Plus as others have said, it's a great bargain. Seats on the 30-40 yard line a few rows from the field cost a fraction of what even good basketball tickets cost. People from other fan bases are blown away by how cheap our tickets are.

I am renewing for year #29 but I expect only 2500 of the bandwagon fans who bought tickets this year to renew.

My other concern is if they decide to install individual seats before next season it will be a logistical nightmare and cause others not to renew since people may not get the seats they want based upon their priority points.

Colgate
Liberty
NC State
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Louisville

Same as last year basically.

Colgate and Liberty = Wagner and UConn.

And Georgia Tech = UNC

I'm a first time season ticket holder and will be renewing. Love my section and the people around us are great. Despite having to drive 4.5 hours, it's been a blast attending the games. Trying to brainwash my kids at an early age...

Plus as others have said, it's a great bargain. Seats on the 30-40 yard line a few rows from the field cost a fraction of what even good basketball tickets cost. People from other fan bases are blown away by how cheap our tickets are.

No way you drive from Richmond to Syracuse in 4.5nhours! Where you really coming from?

..."depending how the rest of the season goes"

Because I don't believe we're fully off the rails yet, but we're really at a cross roads. If it's a 3-9/4-8 year? I'll be hoping it's 60% but it could be worse

I think even if the Orange go 4-8, the renewal rate will be solid as I think many will be very interested in the Dome's new roof, video board and LED lighting & audio improvements. So, I'll say 75% minimum.

Colgate
Liberty
NC State
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Louisville

will be weird having only 1 home game in september.

This years numbers were clearly skewed because of the Clemson game. Had that been Florida state then the new ticket sales would be cut in half.

I find no disagreement with your premise.

I am renewing for year #29 but I expect only 2500 of the bandwagon fans who bought tickets this year to renew.

My other concern is if they decide to install individual seats before next season it will be a logistical nightmare and cause others not to renew since people may not get the seats they want based upon their priority points.
yea if individual seating makes them go parking method it will seriously hurt some

I’ll be renewing for the third year in the past five...and bringing my brother in tow. He’s retiring in August and moving home to Binghamton. I’m hoping to make NY in the fall a yearly tradition...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom