How many points does it take? | Syracusefan.com

How many points does it take?

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
So looking at my information this morning, I see that I am up to 7,750 SyracuseaFan.com points. Where can I find the catalogue that shows what I can redeem them for?

tickets1.jpg

That can be exchanged for season tickets to both football and basketball premiums seat for Rutgers 2014 seasons.

So looking at my information this morning, I see that I am up to 7,750 SyracuseaFan.com points. Where can I find the catalogue that shows what I can redeem them for?

I'm not sure what I have to do to hit 10,000 points but I hope when I do I get the secret password and decoder ring for the pay side.

The scoring is like golf - with only 1,750 points against me - I destroyed you. :cool:

That can be exchanged for season tickets to both football and basketball premiums seat for Rutgers 2014 seasons.

Crap!

I'm not sure what I have to do to hit 10,000 points but I hope when I do I get the secret password and decoder ring for the pay side.
Its not the award side. Its the pay side. They only take cash!

you will receive 2 years post season bans and will limit your posting to 15 posts per week in season and when you hit the 10,000 point level you will be given a list of the best divorce lawyers in the your state of choice

The George Foreman grill is yours for the asking.

Of course, you also have to adopt one of his sons.

Name's George.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom