How many straight weeks has SU been in the top 25? | Syracusefan.com

How many straight weeks has SU been in the top 25?

Sufran

Walk On
They were talking about how long Kentucky had been in the AP top 25 poll, Kansas was second. If I can remember right we have been ranked for at least 3 years now, haven't we?

counting the Pre-season and Final polls, it is currently 60 straight weeks

The last time we were unranked (in the coaches poll) was February 23, 2009, as far as I can tell.

You guys are good! I googled it and couldn't find anything. I think they said KU was 68 weeks or something like that. I live 45 mins from Lawrence so its all Jayhawks here. I wish we could play them again. I was at the CBE deal when we beat them last. They hate Gmac btw hahahaha!!

The last time we were unranked (in the coaches poll) was February 23, 2009, as far as I can tell.

Weren't we unranked to start the 09-10 season and then shot up to #10 after the NYC wins?

Weren't we unranked to start the 09-10 season and then shot up to #10 after the NYC wins?
that is the case in the Writers poll; not sure about the coaches poll.

You guys are good! I googled it and couldn't find anything. I think they said KU was 68 weeks or something like that. I live 45 mins from Lawrence so its all Jayhawks here. I wish we could play them again. I was at the CBE deal when we beat them last. They hate Gmac btw hahahaha!!

http://orangehoops.org/GameResults/G2009-2010.htm

An amazing cuse stat site. Have fun.

How about the top 10? Has to be a ton as well.

How about the top 10? Has to be a ton as well.

Top 10 since the start of last season. We dropped out of the top 10 during that losing streak in 2011.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom