How much pay is reasonable? | Syracusefan.com

How much pay is reasonable?

PoppyHart

All American
How much can the university realistically afford to pay its HFC? I’m sure it’s elsewhere in these threads, but I rarely venture in to those waters. TIA.

How much can the university realistically afford to pay its HFC? I’m sure it’s elsewhere in these threads, but I rarely venture in to those waters. TIA.
4.something million. That’s what we are paying now.

4.something million. That’s what we are paying now.

$3.5 mil is what Dino gets..

That's approx what I expect Wildhack will be allowed to spend on the next guy, depending on his experience.

Forget about the shopping trip to Tiffany's. We'll be getting the next coach from S-Mart.

More than enough to “accomplish” what we have since 2016.

$3.5 mil is what Dino gets..

That's approx what I expect Wildhack will be allowed to spend on the next guy, depending on his experience.

Forget about the shopping trip to Tiffany's. We'll be getting the next coach from S-Mart.
More than enough to “accomplish” what we have since 2016.
LOL...You are both right.

We will be getting our next head coach from S-Mart and that coach may, or very well may not, accomplish more than what we have accomplished the last 6 years.

Dino looked like a complete homerun hire and it hasn't quite turned out that way.

With our resources, or lack thereof, it is a complete crapshoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom