How the f is that not a foul? | Syracusefan.com

How the f is that not a foul?

CIL

All Conference
Most here k ow I'm not a full on "hoop" guy, but I just watched the end of the heat pacers game. LeBron has his arms around George at the end of the game like he is hugging him duri g the shot and nothing was called (let alone holding him coming off the screen).

Is it me or do the mega stars in the NBA get away with waaay to much? That's akin to allowing Julius Peppers to be offsides every now and then because he's good. Just plain silly.

not the stars, LeBron. last year he went a month without a foul. when stern got embarrassed, he ordered a foul.

Definitely a foul. But you see blown calls/no-calls all the time at the ends of games. Doesn't even really phase me anymore. Rather it happen now than in the Eastern Conference Finals, when these teams will likely meet again.

Take a look at the Flagrant 2, ejection, and subsequent one game suspension Jordan Hamilton got hit with for a "punch" last night against the Thunder. Naturally, Steven Adams was setting a dirty moving screen like he learned to do at Pitt to provoke Hamilton. The NBA isn't really worth watching this year until the Conference Semis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom