How the spread conquered | Syracusefan.com

How the spread conquered

Millhouse

Living Legend

My arguments with people about the spread are old enough to drink legally. It's not the spread, it's dusty Bonner's talent!

Someday a team will start using option pitches to avoid tackles downfield. That's my crazy twenty year prediction. If you practiced and were disciplined and did it more often near sidelines, there's less risk

My arguments with people about the spread are old enough to drink legally. It's not the spread, it's dusty Bonner's talent!

Someday a team will start using option pitches to avoid tackles downfield. That's my crazy twenty year prediction. If you practiced and were disciplined and did it more often near sidelines, there's less risk

That high school coach that went for every 4th down and would always onside was going to start doing the laterals down field. I only saw one video of it working no idea if they still do it.

That high school coach that went for every 4th down and would always onside was going to start doing the laterals down field. I only saw one video of it working no idea if they still do it.
i didn't know that.