How to Donate to a Syracuse Collective (and Help SU Athletes) | Syracusefan.com

How to Donate to a Syracuse Collective (and Help SU Athletes)

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
The 315 Foundation supports all SU sports but the focus is on SU men’s basketball.

Athletes Who Care focuses specifically on supporting SU football.

There is also a collective organized by the founders of the major tailgate group located in the lot formerly known as the Fine Lot. Consigliere is the leader for this group. I think he is about to make a post on it for the new year. I will link to it when it is available.

If other major collectives are established, we will try and link them here as well.

The 315 Foundation supports all SU sports but the focus is on SU men’s basketball.

Athletes Who Care focuses specifically on supporting SU football.

There is also a collective organized by the founders of the major tailgate group located in the lot formerly known as the Fine Lot. Consigliere is the leader for this group. I think he is about to make a post on it for the new year. I will link to it when it is available.

If other major collectives are established, we will try and link them here as well.
Are any of these collectives not-for-profit? For-profit NIL collectives are as safe as GoFundMe, specifically in their ability to commit legal “fraud.” Would happily donate to a NPO and it’s actually the best format for all stakeholders.

Are any of these collectives not-for-profit? For-profit NIL collectives are as safe as GoFundMe, specifically in their ability to commit legal “fraud.” Would happily donate to a NPO and it’s actually the best format for all stakeholders.
Both the 315 Foundation and Athletes Who Care are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations

Both of them are non profit organizations and very reputable

The fine mess collective is not, however, it’s a trust worthy bunch of die hard Syracuse fans who frequent this board often

We had excellent success last year in sponsoring Enrique Cruz

Also, please help spread the word on social media etc with anyone who might be a huge cuse fan who is looking to help!

We believe this is something that can truly grow and really be something that can really help Syracuse University stand out from the rest of the pack!

Both of them are non profit organizations and very reputable

The fine mess collective is not, however, it’s a trust worthy bunch of die hard Syracuse fans who frequent this board often

We had excellent success last year in sponsoring Enrique Cruz
Well, we are non profit, just not a 501c certified charity. If we were for profit, I’d be fired by now!

Looks like a great initiative. Lots of groups are doing the monthly option with strong success. Good opportunity to contribute at a modest level AFTER you make your pledge to our SyraCRUZ Tailgate.

Things have gone quiet on that front and we have a long way to go to meet our goals for 2023! Message me or email to dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com to make your pledge if you haven't done so yet. Don't need payment until summer, but your pledge helps us plan our capabilities.

Did any of the collectives add a monthly subscription model yet?

Anything special for LeQuint
Just checked. LeQuint is still on the INFLCR app. Anyone can request access and, once granted, propose a transaction.
Offer him $100 to sign a football. Or get your friends together and pool your money for something more substantial.

Register here.

It goes through SU Compliance so if there are issues contact Mark Wheeler, mwheel01 @ syr.edu

I would recommend you out in your description that you are a fan, or fan group looking to support student athletes at Syracuse and don’t specify Allen.

Hey, then you could even raise more money by raffling the football off and donating the proceeds to the SyraCRUZ Tailgate collective to help other student athletes directly