How to get a number 1 seed | Syracusefan.com

How to get a number 1 seed

jvbj01

All Conference
I believe if we take care of business with our next 2 games and beat Duke in the semi finals of the ACC tournament, we can get a number 1 seed. It isn't an easy task, but it is possible.

That being said, I wouldn't mind being a MSG #2. Would the committee want to break us and Duke up if they was the #1?

We're going to need to play with more passion than I've seen lately. This team has 'em right where they want 're, never under estimate the power of 3 losses, but we're gonna need some passion and a healthy Grant, and less fouls in the first 5 minutes.

Now I have a theory, and I'll probably shot down for it, but I think our bigs are really good and the ref's call touchy feel-ly fouls on them because they dominate on the defensive side, but the the same ref's fall asleep when we try and make baskets down low and allow the pushing they disallowed on the other end and our bigs get into foul trouble early every game.

So the way to beat SU is go low early. That's what every team is doing lately, and get the bigs into foul trouble, works every time lately.

We're going to need to play with more passion than I've seen lately. This team has 'em right where they want 're, never under estimate the power of 3 losses, but we're gonna need some passion and a healthy Grant, and less fouls in the first 5 minutes.

Now I have a theory, and I'll probably shot down for it, but I think our bigs are really good and the ref's call touchy feel-ly fouls on them because they dominate on the defensive side, but the the same ref's fall asleep when we try and make baskets down low and allow the pushing they disallowed on the other end and our bigs get into foul trouble early every game.

So the way to beat SU is go low early. That's what every team is doing lately, and get the bigs into foul trouble, works every time lately.

It does concern me, when the other teams go directly at our big guys. In short time, we are handcuffed with fouls. It is a game plan that is working. Early in the season, everybody thought you have to shoot 3's to beat the zone. It doesn't look that way now.

It does concern me, when the other teams go directly at our big guys. In short time, we are handcuffed with fouls. It is a game plan that is working. Early in the season, everybody thought you have to shoot 3's to beat the zone. It doesn't look that way now.

It's the game plan every game. And the anticipation call comes all most ever time. Especially early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom