HS Lax on ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

HS Lax on ESPNU

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
10243F13-9C6D-4162-917F-CF21B591F6F1.png

Watching some replays now. The color commentator is excruciating to listen to.

The real diamond here (although O’Neill of St Ants is amazing), Is Andrew Mcadorey St AnthonyS 2021 middie, he must have been on everyone’s radar since the World Youth Championships for team 91 Crush (probably the best elite club team in the country) a few years ago! Highly skilled with a high IQ!

The real diamond here (although O’Neill of St Ants is amazing), Is Andrew Mcadorey St AnthonyS 2021 middie, he must have been on everyone’s radar since the World Youth Championships for team 91 Crush (probably the best elite club team in the country) a few years ago! Highly skilled with a high IQ!

O'Neill is supposed to be a once in a generation, game dominating type of player. Hope they're wrong!

ONeil has the stick skills of Tehoka with the body of Captain America. He reminds me of an even more impressive version of Mark Matthews who is one of my all time favorite non Cuse players. He has by far the craziest high school highlight tape I have ever seen. Even better than Tehoka's and Ryder Garnsey's. He could very easily go down as a legend in the sport if he stays healthy.

From this past Summer (music NSFW):

Yep. Can't wait to have him on my team. He's amazing. Of course, Duke has been pretty bad in other parts of their game. FOGO, Goalie and dodgers. Maybe this guy can play all three.

I wish O’Neill had stuck with his original commitment of Penn State though, id like to see some success for Trambo, he’s a great coach and is building something special at State!

Was impressed with O’Neil for WM defender with great stick skills!

It would be great to have a national championship in HS lax wouldn’t it!

I wish O’Neill had stuck with his original commitment of Penn State though, id like to see some success for Trambo, he’s a great coach and is building something special at State!

i dont care about the sport - no penn state love is ever allowed on this board regardless of the reason.