Huge Day | Syracusefan.com

Huge Day

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Here are the current standings for the ACC Atlantic.

Two really big games for the division today.

Syracuse vs Pittsburgh and NC State vs Wake.

If we can beat Pitt, we can really position ourselves strongly for finishing in 2nd in the division.

The question is, who do we want to win the Wake-NC State game tonight?

Here are their remaining schedules…

NC State

Wake
BC
At UL
At UNC

Wake Forest

At NC State
UNC
Syracuse
At Duke

NC State is surely going to beat BC at home. They could well lose to UL and UNC on the road. Both are playing really well right now.

Wake could conceivably lose all 4 games left on their schedule. Or win them all.

My gut says NC State is going to lose to UL and UNC on the road, so I think we want them to win against Wake tonight.

Wake might not be the team we thought they were. We are eight games into the season and I am not sure how good they are. For that matter, I am not sure how good we are. I am more worried about them running the table than NC State so in the end, I want them to lose to NC State tonight.

It is going to be a fascinating finish to the season. Last I knew, the only Atlantic team to lose to a team from the Coastal is BC (they have done it at least twice).

3 inter division games are going to play a huge role determining who finishes 2nd in the Atlantic (and possibly getting the Orange Bowl bid).

UNC has to play NC State and Wake Forest. And Pitt vs Syracuse is huge as well. Along with the Wake vs SU and the Wake vs NC State tonight. These are all must see SU fans the rest of the year.

Attachments

• 6310DDE5-E0F4-40CE-8B0D-D84D51237551.jpeg
    6310DDE5-E0F4-40CE-8B0D-D84D51237551.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online