huge game at 7:00 tonight | Syracusefan.com

huge game at 7:00 tonight

wow.. good for savannah state. They have been a joke for so long.. and they went like what 2 or 3 seasons without a win?

I was at the Vermont game last night. They toyed with Binghamton. Binghamton is terrible and the zone they played was just pathetic. Their man to man wasn't any better. They tried pressing UVM but that did nothing but slow the game down. And on offense they were struggling to get a shot up at all, let alone a good shot, before the shot clock blew. Terrible.

This is it brother. Slowly will ease my way into it but I go back in the game Saturday.

Just sent the email to the wife this morning informing her not to even try to make plans for us on Saturday night.

I was at the Vermont game last night. They toyed with Binghamton. Binghamton is terrible and the zone they played was just pathetic. Their man to man wasn't any better. They tried pressing UVM but that did nothing but slow the game down. And on offense they were struggling to get a shot up at all, let alone a good shot, before the shot clock blew. Terrible.

Yeah I think in a couple of years they will be competitive again in the Am. East. Dempsey was handed a bunch of walk ons and a program in disarray. They have a couple decent young guys and should be much improved next year.

Yeah I think in a couple of years they will be competitive again in the Am. East. Dempsey was handed a bunch of walk ons and a program in disarray. They have a couple decent young guys and should be much improved next year.

I'm just glad to see UVM remain relevant after losing the new coach after Brennan. John Becker is a good guy and seems to be getting buy in from the players he's been getting. His assistant Matt O'Brien is a hard nosed little guard and coaches the same way.

And Lonergan is having pretty good success back down in DC again at George Washington. His wife was really nice and a decent player herself.

So Marsh, can you watch Savannah State without getting upset with Horace Broadnax??

realorange said:
So Marsh, can you watch Savannah State without getting upset with Horace Broadnax??

Oh i will be rooting for norfolk st

I'm just glad to see UVM remain relevant after losing the new coach after Brennan. John Becker is a good guy and seems to be getting buy in from the players he's been getting. His assistant Matt O'Brien is a hard nosed little guard and coaches the same way.

And Lonergan is having pretty good success back down in DC again at George Washington. His wife was really nice and a decent player herself.

As a UAlbany grad, I long for the day UVM is irrelevant in Am East. Hate 'em. Go Great Danes!

As a UAlbany grad, I long for the day UVM is irrelevant in Am East. Hate 'em. Go Great Danes!

What's going on with Albany this year? It's amazing that UVM gets as many good players as it does considering their home court is roughly the same size as Albany High School's gym.

What's going on with Albany this year? It's amazing that UVM gets as many good players as it does considering their home court is roughly the same size as Albany High School's gym.

I pretty much follow UAlbany from press clippings since I live way too far away to get to any games, but it seems like they are not a mentally tough group and fold when they have any adversity. Somehow the sum is less than the total value of all the parts (chemistry issue?). It's a shame; I was hoping for a good run with the tourney since its at SEFCU this year. Maybe they'll gel late. I hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom